Joseph Robertson is available for speaking engagements. He speaks on the following and related subjects:
- Building a Green Economy: how to get there sooner, rather than later;
- Carbon Fee and Dividend: pricing carbon in a way that decentralizes the energy economy and returns economic power to the middle class;
- ClimateTalks.info: moderating discussions on climate destabilization, green economics, public policy and concepts conducive to mutual thriving;
- Engaged citizenship and grassroots lobbying;
- The 100% Fuel Free economy;
- Future Media: hyper-convergence, ultra-thin e-paper touchscreen tablets, etc.;
- G.O.O.D. Economics: generative economic analysis for assessing how to expand real value at the human scale;
- The Humane Future Manifesto: better is possible;
- “In the Marketplace of Illusion: the Role of the Public Intellectual in a Landscape of Mediated Humanness”;
- Independents Of Principle: the true political third way – thoughtful, engaged citizenship;
- Paradigm Shift Brainstorming: seeing over the horizon, inventing a better world;
- Poetry and Poetics: the artisan craft and the composition of human expression…
Todos los temas que toca Joseph Robertson, los puede navegar y presentar fluidamente en español, también.
For more information on booking Joseph as a speaker at your institution or for your event, please contact: Booking.
The following video features his “Building a Green Economy” talk, filmed November 12, 2011 at the Energy Security: Building Our Future in the Southern Tier Conference, in Corning, New York.
From the conference:
Energy Security: Building Our Future in the Southern Tier.
Conservation, Efficiency & Renewables. Solar-Wind-Fuel Cells-Retrofitting-Passive House Construction
Corning Community College
November 12, 2011
Joseph has presented this talk to community groups in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, this energy security conference in Corning, NY, the Citizens Climate Lobby international conference, in Washington, DC, and will be appearing throughout the fall and winter of 2012-2013. For more information, please contact: Booking.
You can read the book Building a Green Economy in full, online, here.